The Role Responsibilities
The job holder is in a subject matter expert role on Credit Operations matters within the Private Banking Singapore Servicing and Transacting unit. He/she has overall accountability to provide an efficient lending operations services via business engagement and service management teams to the front office businesses. The role holder will be expected to build strong relationship with key senior stakeholders across product, distribution, infrastructure and front office teams
- Subject Matter Expert to provide guidance to Front Office on Credit Operations and Loan transactions related matters.
- Conduct refresher training and brown bag sessions to Front Office, HUB counterparts and other support function on matters relating to Credit Operations.
- Participate and contribute to the bank's initiatives on process re-engineering and system enhancements. Manage these projects and impacted process together with Team Leaders in Private Bank Servicing & Transacting teams.
- Responsible for implementation of lean improvements whilst looking for innovation ways to deliver higher levels of services or capacity within cost and resources.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Seek new methods to improvise various work processes under Private Bank Servicing & Transacting continually.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (Operations, Legal, Products, Credit Risk, HUB etc) on implementation of new product and process.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 8 years of experience in banking.
- Strong knowledge of Private Banking Credit Operations.
- Experience is managing stakeholders
- Ability to suggest or implement new ideas or tools to improve processes
- Able to prioritise and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good leadership qualities and team management skills.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree holder or equivalent.
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- End to end understanding of Private Banking and Wealth products and processes
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skills, including usage of project management tools
- Business Planning Management Experience
Company Reg No.: 201131609D l License No.: 11C4684 l EA Reg no: R21100351