Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The Settlement Associate is expected to provide settlement support to our head office as well as regional in the areas such as reviewing settlement workflow, MIS reporting for settlement, streamlining existing processes within Settlement with key focus to achieve automation processing.
Successful candidate is also expected to help on daily financial transactions processing as and when needed to ensure smooth delivery of Group's services to our clients and associations.
* Review and update department process workflows, fund flows, work processes and procedures.
* Perform regular MIS reporting to Management and Regulatory
* Participate in initiatives to streamline or automate manual processes to achieve straight through processing
* Support Head office and Regional offices on daily financial transactions and payments as and when required
* Candidate must possess at least Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
* Must be structured and meticulous, with an eye for detail.
* Independent and resourceful, yet work well in a team-oriented environment
* Previous work experience in operation or support functions preferred but not mandatory
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | Reg No: R1981282, Samantha Hon