Software Developer (Java)
- Research, design, and develop software.
- Develop and enhance the cash management & reporting applications to meet evolving business requirements.
- Develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Update software, enhances existing software capabilities, and develops and direct software testing and validation procedures.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support for the existing cash management & reporting applications, ensuring its stability and performance.
- Lead the solution design, estimation, and strategy for the implementation of new features, upgrades, obsolescence, or migration of existing applications.
- Implement solutions using TDD/BDD to ensure high-quality code and robust applications.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements, translating them into technical solutions.
- Analyse user needs and develop software solutions
- Liaise with product owners and business analysts for clarification and deep understanding of requirements and user stories
- Provide detailed estimates for user stories to facilitate project planning and execution
- Work with other engineers to integrate hardware and/or software systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful delivery of projects and initiatives.
- Leverage your basic cash management functional knowledge to ensure that the application aligns with industry requirements.
- Apply Agile and Scrum methodologies to drive project success.
- Mentor and guide junior developers, sharing your expertise and best practices.
- Support Technical Lead with all technical tasks and activities
- Bachelor's degree in any of these faculties: Computer Science / Information Technology / Programming & Systems Analysis / Science (Computer Studies)
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in Java/J2EE development.
- Deep understanding of distributed platform & micro services architecture
- Proficiency with latest technologies such as Flink, Kafka, Elastic Search and Mongo DB
- Profound knowledge in Spring Frameworks encompassing IOC, Sprint Boot, Spring Integration & more
- Hands-on experience in software deployment and orchestration technologies, including Docker and Kubernetes
- Proficient in utilizing build and continuous integration services such as Jenkins, GitLab, Artifactory, Nexus and Maven
If you are interested in applying, please forward your updated CV to Sugam.email@example.com.
If you know someone else who may be interested in a new opportunity, please pass their information along, or forward their contact information. We have numerous opportunities in several fields and would love to help you or someone you know find the right fit!
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | Sugam Bordoloi