SRE Specialist - Tech Support
The candidate will have the responsibility of overseeing Retail Security, Messaging, and Api Gateway application support. This entails managing L2 and L3 production support and independently delivering automation and code fixes solutions. The candidate will collaborate with the project team and business stakeholders to comprehend the application design and functionality, ensuring timely resolutions for any reported issues by stakeholders or business users. They will oversee support for Security, Messaging, and Kong/API Gateway platforms and work closely with the project team, product engineering team, and business leads to meet service level requirements and take full ownership of Production support. Additionally, the candidate will be accountable for executing assigned functional and technical tasks, including incident, problem, and change management, for themselves and their co-staff.
- Application Production support responsibilities and stability as part of SRE.
- Responsible for change management into production.
- Responsible for faster production incidents resumption, root cause identification, problem fixing
- Responsible for identifying & delivering improvement opportunities such as, Manual task automations, Performance/Throughput improvements, Batch optimisation etc, that will ultimately improve the production service/stability
- Responsible for identifying & implementing solutions to improve overall Tech operations efficiency, that should result in cost saves/avoidance
- Responsible to lead a team to ensure SLOs are met and SLIs are improved
- Act as a bridge between Build teams, interfaces teams and other key stakeholders.
- Assuming situation manager role during incidents and crisis.
- 10 to 12 years of overall IT experience in production support, application development, DevOps Or SRE & added support engineer.
- Have technical knowledge and hands on experience on basic Java framework such as Struts, Spring MVC, Hibernate, API Gateway, Tomcat 8, Apache http
- Experience in HSM nCipher - good to have.
- Experience in PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, Oracle, My SQL.
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux, Windows administration, OpenShift, Kubernetes.
- Experience in AWS Cloud and OpenShift container platform.
- Drive and report achievements through key performance indicators and success stories
- Responsible for creating a framework for periodic reporting and identification for areas of improvement in operational performance parameters
- Define and help to develop interactive dashboards / analytical reports
- Lead department's branding and marketing strategy, manage and standardize communications channels and publications
- Support department head on general and team administrative, strategy execution, transformation, stakeholders and vendor management
- Streamline and simplify processes to support agile and speed to markets while maintaining high level of controls
Interested applicants, please email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Febrianto@lmarecruitment.asia
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684