Strategic Marketing Planner
Planner's role is to distil client's brief and uncover insights that leads towards a proposition which may be used to develop creative ideas, communication campaigns and integrated experiences. Planners will also be expected to develop go-to-market strategies and approaches for brand or lead generation campaign, analyse data collated from integrated experiences and develop insights and recommendations going towards re-targeting or fine tuning of experiences. Ability to plan and project manage digital led campaigns will be considered favourably.
- Derive a planning parameter to frame thinking behind development of insights, point-of-view, go-to-market approaches and brand propositions.
- Desktop research and ability to use tools in arriving at fact-based deductions and insights with critical thinking.
- Articulate insights with clear logical thinking, always looking at the marketing challenge with a new perspective and unique angles.
- Write strategic lead-up in proposal, develop point-of-views with a specific outcome and recommendations with a basic sense of layout and use of imagery to demonstrate deductions and insights.
- Work with business intelligence to develop data strategy with the goal of effective data collection. Analyse data to derive insights that will lead towards specific marketing outcomes for clients.
- Derive communication plans with content pillars and calendars.
- Ability to plan and project manage digital/ social led campaigns, social media management for lead generation and brand awareness.
- An executive with at least 3 - 5 years of professional experience in marketing, strategic planning and marketing research. This experience must include a role within an advertising or integrated marketing communications agency
- Experience in developing integrated activations and campaigns working with both B2C and B2B brands.
- Hands-on experience in planning and executing digital/ social led campaigns in both B2B and B2C space.
- A self-starter who is capable of operating across lines of business with a commercial and cultural fluency of global markets.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg no: R1218722