Job Title: SVP, Cards Application Services Development Head, Cards Technology, Group Technology
- Lead, build and manage a team for the Cards application development teams across the markets supported
- Manage the application build and maintenance of Cards processor (CardLink-Mainframe) platform and distributed platform teams (Remote commerce, portals, collections, loyalty and digital banking interfaces)
- Plan, monitor and manage risks/issues related to technical delivery
- Manage technical implementation plan across application teams - Hands on leadership required to drive technical implementation activities across application teams to ensure non-event production cutover and adequate post implementation support
- Escalate issues that impacts project schedule on timely basis and propose workarounds/resolutions
- Partner with Program managers and Business Solution Specialist to collate, understand and finalize functional and technical requirements
- Plan technical deliverables (combination of host and distributed platforms) to meet project's requirements within allocated budget and schedule.
- Plan & collaborate across different domain application teams outside cards technology to manage technical and security related dependencies of the solution
- Engage and collaborate with Architects, Security and Development Lead to ensure solution design complies with enterprise design principles, security and control standards
- Ensure that the application teams across group and countries build the enhancements according to the technical solution plan
- Partner with Test Management teams to ensure completion of SIT, UAT, performance / load testing and application security testing with quality results
- Build exceptional peer relationships with key stakeholders and be able to influence key outcomes
- Demonstrate energy and ability to function in an intense & complex environment demonstrating initiative and operating with an ownership attitude to deliver results.
Interested Applicants, please submit your updated CVs to Hailey Tran. Email: email@example.com
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684