The Role Responsibilities
Assist senior in project delivery.
Have knowledge in credit card or debit card system. Knowledge in CardLink or CardLink 2 is an advantages.
Responsible to lead and deliver the given project withing agreed budget and time line.
People and Talent
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their project team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Responsibility to review project team structure/capacity plans.
- Responsibilities relating to identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks to the Group, as well as an awareness and understanding of the main risks facing the Group and the role the individual plays in managing them.
- Comply to Group Risk Management Guideline
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
- Comply to Group Governance Guideline
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [country / business unit / function/[team] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
Degree in Computing, Computer Science or Information Technology.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684