Talent Acquisition Specialist (1 Year Fixed Term Contract)
Our client is Brokerage Financial Service business. Due to the business expanding here in Singapore. It requires an experience TA/Recruiter to come in and help with Sourcing and Fulfilment
Talent Acquisition Specialist/
Reporting to the HR Head, the Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring.
- Create a sustainable talent acquisition strategy.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process.
- Work with internal line managers to understand their requirements across all levels of hiring for the business.
- In-depth knowledge of effective and innovative search tools and techniques.
- Ability to identify suitable candidates, through database searches, Internet & job postings, target searches and personal networking.
- Organizing and conducting candidate interviews, reference checks, candidate salary negotiation, offer processing and maintaining contact with candidates throughout the recruitment cycle.
- Build and maintain pipeline of candidates that are rich in diversity to meet both current and anticipated business needs.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of direct recruiting experience as a talent acquisition professional ideally from a financial service/ Banking background and can hire sales/ revenue generation roles.
- Inhouse TA or Agency background is acceptable.
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and communication skills with strong customer orientation
- Possess consultancy skills to facilitate discussions, lead & influence with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proactive, independent, and strong follow-up skills.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage and prioritize requisitions and candidates.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1110670