Our Ideal Candidate
- 13 to 15 Years of experience in application development using Java and Advance Technologies tool.
- Good understanding of fundamental architecture and design principles, object-orientation principles and coding standards.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge in DevOps tools & CI-CD methodology, plus adherence to VX principles
- Compliant to SDF/SIA/TDA/RAT process and drive bank towards automating process areas removing redundancies
- Able to identify and drive compliance on ICS guidelines, Security and Data protection
- Good experience in setting up and managing the delivery team in various location
- Very good presentation and documentation skills.
- Experience in presenting solutions to architecture forums and follow the principles and standards in implementation.
- Good experience in Application Delivery, that also includes Release Management and Production Support.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and frameworks.
- Experienced in Agile methodology and Waterfall models.
- Understanding on source control, versioning, branching etc.
- A highly motivated person that is passionate about collaborating with others to drive results, has a team first attitude and can motivate others to do the same to improve the organization.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684