Tender Analyst - Asia Pacific
Our client is US Logistics Company that is expanding its network in Singapore. They are now actively looking for a Tender Analyst - Asia Pacific to further develop a long-term partnership in this sector. We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Tender Analyst to join our team. As Tender Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the Manager - Regional Tender Management, Asia Pacific in managing the tenders within the Asia Pacific region.
- Role: Tender Analyst, APAC
- Remuneration: Max SGD 6000
- Location: Singapore
- Responsible for managing the tender process (request for quotation/request for proposal) of targeted customers for the Asia-Pacific region.
- Focus on RFQs with Intra Asia emphasis or Asia Target customers including analyzing, coordinating, and pricing to structure a customized solution package.
- Cooperate with and support other regional tender teams as per internal tender process.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders for pricing strategy and internal support.
- Maintain internal tender process monitoring database, reports and other key information.
- Consultant to Asia Pacific countries pricing/ tender unit.
- Strong industry knowledge including various carriers and trade routes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess excellent skills in project and time management as well as written communication.
- Superior software skills in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel; as well as a strong aptitude with numbers and the ability to ensure accurate data translation and analysis are essential.
- Able to work independently within a team and perform under pressure.
- Well organized and think out of the box.
- Professional image, polished presentation.
- Positive enthusiasm and pragmatic approach.
- Detail oriented with strong planning, organizational and analytical skills.
- A go-getter and one that embraces integrity, teamwork and perseverance in your work attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities and initiatives
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Between 1 - 3 years direct experience in general freight and/or forwarding.
- Minimum Tertiary education preferably in Logistics or Business.
If you are someone keen take on journey as a Tender analyst and do drop us a note to have a broader chat on this role and career options to firstname.lastname@example.org with your quick pointers of your experience for a confidential discussion.
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | Ahmed Umair