Test Lead Specialist
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience in Quality Assurance in Information Technology, worked as Test Lead, Technical Lead Data Engineer, ETL Tester, ERP Tester (SAP), PEGA Tester & Manual Tester for web applications and backend applications.
- Managing of BIF (Batch Ingestion Framework), BEF (Batch Extraction Framework) and Frameworks involving SCD2 operations across multiple tiers of EDMP.
- Creating Hive Tables, loading with data, and writing hive queries that will run internally in map reduce way
- Strong knowledge in creating Teradata Tables, loading with data, and writing SQL queries.
- Developing & Maintaining Hadoop - Teradata Loading / Migration / Data Sequence Map Reduce.
- Developing, Maintaining & Testing data in Teradata Loading from Hadoop through Fast Load, TPT Scripts
- Responsible for handling data files from various source systems hosted on Linux file system which are semi structured (CSV) and unstructured (Flat files) and loading into Hive tables through BIF.
- Responsible for modification of table structures as per source system requirement which comprises attributes addition/modification/deletion and changing table properties.
- Developing & Testing Hive scripts / Teradata Scripts to cater the requirements on basis of mapping document by liaising with mapper and Business Analysts.
- Deriving the business attributes for reporting applying transformation logics given by Business Analysts.
- Responsible to perform Test impact analysis for GCFR Framework / Teradata Jobs / Job Sequencing.
- Strong Hand on experience in GCFR Framework
- Responsible for validating Mapping Test Data Models and Batch schedule process.
- Managing different Test Environment & responsible for Source File to Hadoop loading for various markets.
- Hands on experience in Source File to Teradata loading for various markets.
- Responsible for Test Data Verification & Validation.
- Handling Control-M jobs development and debugging issues for SIT batches, deployment and testing in lower environment.
- Responsible for Testing Engagements / Testing Process / and Test Phases (SIT / RT / UAT)
- Experience in ETL Inbound and Outbound Testing
- Hands on Experience in ERP Testing (SAP Product - Success Factor Application HR Modules)
- Involved in Creating ERP Cloud platform Integration Test Cases and executing the same
- Handled, creating Back End Test Data using SAP Logon 730 and perform data validation for Cloud Application
- Knowledge on Data Integration, Web Integration and PEGA Functional Testing
- Hands on Experience in PEGA Testing / PEGA Scheduler / Batch Processing
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC - Feasibility Requirements Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, Support).
- Good experience in working with agile & Waterfall methodologies
- Responsible for creating & Managing Automation Regression Suite
- Responsible for Creating & Executing Automation Test Process in EDMP T2 Layers and various markets
- Experience of working with CD/CI pipeline
- Maintaining Test Docs on Bitbucket, creating artefacts and deploying them through Run deck in Preproduction environment for testing.
- Experience in Dev-OPS pattern & approaches. (Bit Bucket / Commits / Push / Pull Request)
- Good experience & adhere to banking process with respect to SDF and TDA
- Expert knowledge in creating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios and Agile Test Strategies, Defect Management to ensure Quality Assurance and to test all the business requirements and non-functional requirements
- Very good experience in complete project life cycle (design, development, testing and implementation) of Client Server and Web applications.
- Responsible for Handling various Stake Holders and informing them on Test Execution Status & Data Delivery Readiness
- Responsible for conducting Defect Triage meeting with Mapping / Development Team
- Experience in Identifying Test Scenarios for automation execution
- Responsible for end-to-end coverage of test cases and the execution of the same
- Responsible for Tracking Daily Status & Publish the Test Report to Stake Holders
- Responsible for Capturing the necessary Test Artefacts before production implementation
- Experience in Capturing Traceability Matrix as per org standards
People and Talent
- Test lead must exhibit excellent team player qualities and ready to work, support and groom the junior members whenever and wherever needed.
- A good problem solver and a person who can display role model characteristics should be good fit.
- Must have good people skills, especially diplomacy and advocacy skills
- He/She must show growth in skill set and have an appetite to learn and grow.
- It is a very important responsibility of the Test lead to identify and foresee any Risks that may inhibit his/her day-to-day activities thereby causing impact to delivery. He must have the potential to foresee such risks, come up with mitigation plan and clearly put forward to the management
- Having knowledge of all aspects of the software engineering process
- Good Experience in deriving testing efforts, techniques and automation tools
- Good Experience in Process Governance and following best practices
- Good Experience in Handling ALM / Jira / Confluence effectively to track test progress
- Having knowledge in a Bank's standards and audit requirements as part of Automation
- Experience in Publishing periodic status reports in Confluence
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [country / business unit / function/[team] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Education Qualification: BTech Mechanical Engineering
- ISTQB Certified Tester
- BIG Data with HIVE Certification
- ORACLE DATABASE 12C
- Digital: BigData and Hadoop Ecosystems
- Process Improvement
ROLE SPECIFIC TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Hadoop, HDFS, HIVE , MAP Reduce, oozie
- Teradata / Fast Load / TPT Scripts / Migration
- GCFR Framework
- Control-M Tool Job Processing
- IBM Data Stage Tool
- Oracle, MySQL, HQL, Teradata SQL Assistant
- DevOps - Bitbucket, Bash, Pull Request, Push, commits (Using IntelliJ Edition)
- SOAP UI Web Integration
- SAP 370 Logon Data Integration
- HP ALM / Squish List
- Scripting (Unix, Python)
- PEGA Scheduling / Batch Processing
- Data Warehouse / BI Intelligence
- Main Frames (AS 400)
- Automation Framework Genie
CI/CD Tools (Jenkins / Run Deck)
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684