Vice President - Sales for Asia-Pacific
Report to: Head of APAC
Job Location: Singapore
Vice President - Sales for Asia-Pacific is responsible to promote and execute on our sales strategy to meet and exceed sales revenue and contribute to the overall profitability of the company. You will be responsible for overseeing all sales activities, meeting with major clients, writing sales reports, designing effective sales strategies, and marketing company products and services.
To be selected as our VP of sales, you should have good interpersonal and leadership skills. The ability to identify business opportunity, tenacity to follow through to drive company success. Ultimately, a top-notch VP of sales should have an in-depth knowledge of payment services in the financial industry. He/ She is conditioned to the FinTech market ecosystem with good competitive products knowledge and an excellent customer service accountability.
- Managing sales teams and maintaining sales operations within the Asia-Pacific region.
- Identifying sales improvements can be made and developing sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Outlining and managing sales budgets.
- Setting quarterly and annual sales goals and motivating the sales teams to achieve their goals.
- Monitoring the market and competitor products and activities and providing detailed sales forecasting.
- Reviewing customer activity, anticipating consumer needs, and improving customer satisfaction.
- Creating sales reports and providing feedback to the leadership team at company meetings.
- Establishing and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Thought leader in payment services and technology, with astute passion in digital assets, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC), alternative payment and Distributed Ledger Technology (Blockchain).
- Prior experience in enterprise solution sales, banking or payments preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a technology solution sales position.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in selling to senior (C-level) leadership roles will be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of Payment services / products, competitive products in the market.
- Strong desire to learn and earn from each winning sales target achieved.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Great strategic thinker with planning, organisational, and creative thinking skills.
- Ideally with tertiary education in business or Information Technology.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg no: R1218722