Vice President / Senior Vice President - Sales & Marketing
Our client is a one of the fastest growing tech start-ups developing a digital barrier breaking, customer-centric, data-driven ways of interaction between consumers and brands via our award-winning, proprietary Hybrid SaaS solutions and services like end-2-end AI Digital Transformation, Smart Merchandising and Smart Marketing.
We are looking for a competent Global Sales leader with a passion and experience for growing high-performance teams. The role will be leading Business Development, Sales, Marketing and Operation teams, responsible for overall Sales & marketing strategic movement & alignment, also budgeting across the firm, and responsible to deliver the mission of the company and grow the business and footprint.
You will craft the overall business development and go-to-market strategies for the firm and manage across various media, and help shape narratives that matter to the firm, the founders, and the investors. You must be comfortable switching between strategy and execution. You will be overseeing complex production, triangulating between managing in-house and external agencies and partners.
That's not all - you will also be our trusted advisor, connecting data, strategy, and vision to guide the way forward.
Location: Singapore / Hong Kong
Salary: Competitive Salary as Per Industry Standard plus ESOP Share Options (KPI-driven)
As a Global Vice President for Sales & Marketing, you will collaborate with executive leadership to define the organisation's short-term & long-term mission and goals; identifying ways to support this mission. Job duties includes:
- Team leadership - Hire, coach and lead a global sales & Marketing teams across Asia and other regions.
- Build a cohesive Sales & Marketing strategy for our activity for both local and global audiences.
- Strong industry knowledge and expertise in B2B sales and client management. To plan and execute go-to-market strategy for different markets and verticals
- Plan and drive execution of a multi-audience marketing and Sales strategy through a variety of channels
- Oversee the growth and updates of the organisation's B2B and B2B2C channels.
- Support our portfolio companies in growing platform revenue performance and amplifying through effective PR and communication strategy.
- Keep up to date on portfolio and ecosystem's news, mentions and be proactive about recommending narratives for our Founder and team.
- Establish B2B PR strategy. Edit and proofread press releases and other written content to ensure quality, alignment and consistency.
- Develop meaningful and beneficial relationships across network and ecosystem.
- Work side by side with Department Heads in achieving the firm's objectives via the power of content, marketing, sales and communications, including guiding the company brand expression and content strategy.
- Ensure all activities are following best practices and delivering the best possible experience for our founder, team, and community.
- Maintain strong network with agency partners, media/journalists and drive efficiency within such relationships.
- Preferably with master's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 15 year's experience in Business Development, Sales & Marketing / Integrated Marketing Communications / Branding / Commerce. Preferably experience in Telecom, eCom, Travel/Hospitality, BFSI or other related vertical experience.
- Experience in businesses with a significant high-tech presence would be highly preferred (especially B2B/B2B2C technology).
- Solid leadership skills and growth management with outstanding writing, proofreading, and editing talents.
- Highly organised, detailed-oriented, and able to set clear guidelines and deadlines
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced, non-stop environment.
- Personal and professional interest in different areas of sales/business development, zest for learning and leveraging the latest trends, channels, and tools.
- Strong interest in accelerating the start-up and technology ecosystem across regions.
- Experience in navigating crisis communication.
- Well verse understanding of communicating high tech-based technology approach / B2B & B2B2C technology background is a bonus.
- Have proven effective Business Development & Sales strategies throughout the years.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, EA Reg no : R1110670