VP, Global IT Governance and Compliance
- Knowledge of and experience with GRC solutions and platforms.
- Knowledge of and experience with regulatory compliance, standards, and frameworks such as NIST, ISO, GDPR.
- Knowledge of and experience with listed company compliance such as Sarbanes-Oxley and Basic Internal Control Norms for Enterprises.
- Knowledge of and experience with both internal auditing and external auditing as well as remediation follow-up.
- Knowledge of various security solutions and technologies.
- Knowledge of and experience with SPF for Multi-National Corporation.
- Experience with scorecard development, progress metrics and dashboard report for cybersecurity governance and compliance.
- Certified GRC Professional (GRCP) OR Certified in Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (CGRC).
- Strong written and verbal language skills in English.
- 10 years of information technology working experience.
- 5 years of cybersecurity governance and compliance working experience.
- Global enterprise experience is a plus.
- Business Relationship Management (BRM) experience is a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate is a plus.
- Bachelor Degree of Information Security or Other Related Majors.
Interested applicants, please email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Angel.email@example.com
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | Angel Chan