Our client in the financial services industry is undergoing digital transformation and is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join their Professional Services team.
- Propose and deliver scenario based, predictive actionable insights and opportunities to Group, regional and country representatives
- Responsible for Property strategy and commercial business decisions by providing insights
- Guide stakeholders both on what and how to measure, along with the required data points themselves
- Working together with the global heads and other business and function stakeholders
- Delivers on development of data-sets using enterprise tools, primarily Dataiku for ingestion
- Supports Process Digitisation and Systematisation activities, including delivering SharePoint lists, JIRA work flows and activities management tracking
- Broader Property engagement and develop an understanding of the data with its underlying systems, processes, teams, and implications
- Delivery of data reports to Property and Business stakeholders as required
- Supports identification of new tools and technologies that would support data products and automation
- More than 10 years of experience in Data Insights
- Experienced with data tools such as Dataiku, Tableau, Dremio, Paxata, and Exasol.
- Experienced with implementing data governance frameworks
- Advanced Tableau training, broad generalist understanding of the Business Intelligence technologies landscape (visualizers, data warehousing, data shaping and ETL, optimizers, etc.)
- Experienced with data coding technology such as Python, R, and SQL
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, EA Reg no: R1877682